R. S. Ambrai Betul

Hello, I am Neetu and today I want to tell you about my father's agriculture form. My father is a very skilled person in doing any work and learning from the start and he always wanted to have a good post and more money job and also he left 2 to 3 jobs and also a lot of money. Earned and also fulfilled the needs of all the family members. But for some reason and there was no one to take care of farming at home, dew to this, he had to leave the job and move to farming. In the year 2009-2010, he thought of planting mango garden, although there were many many indigenous varieties of mangoes before, but then he also planted some new and good quality mangoes. such as Amrapali, kalmi, chausa, ganjarya, langda, neelam, dashahra etc. We were young at thet time and we children have watered all over the field plants and today they have grown up and they are very happy to see them i want to bring my father's hard work to a new level, my M.B.A. is there are benefit to do.

Post a Comment

0 Comments